Saturday, February 5, 2011

So this is me!

For a long time now I have wanted to write a blog to celebrate the unique style landscape of Perth. Not only fashion which for as long as I can remember I've had an intense (enough to keep you up at night) obsession for but also food, bars (cocktails cocktails cocktails and a great scotch!) and of course our beautiful coast.

In the last few years Perth and the suburbs close to the GPO have been experiencing subtle changes. Nowadays your own suburb (well not everyone's) has a nightlife and a semi stylish day-life. There are fashionable boutiques not just boutiques with fashion, great coffee and a vibe that makes you think that maybe Perth could be on the verge of almost cool. Really? No Really!

I'll be using some of my best girls and guys as inspiration - though they don't know it yet.

So this is a blog about loving all things gorgeous, stylish and a girl (ME) with Perth-onality.