Saturday, March 5, 2011

I need to confess something to you all. I have been cheating on all my usual shopping locations with a new store I have fallen in love with. As I write this I wonder if I am doing the right thing letting you know about it because part of me wants to jealously guard its location like a 19 year old with a new boyfriend. 
However in the spirit of sharing I want to let you all know about my new fav suburban fashion hangout.

THE GINGER OWL 
The Ginger Owl is owned and operated by the gorgeous Nikky, and is located on at Shop 80-82 Scarborough Beach rd between the Caltex and the Police Station. It sells trendy urban women's fashion and accessories along with cute and quirky homewares. But already I can hear you thinking so what loads of places already do that!! The one thing that sets this store apart from the rest is Nikky. Nikky doesn't have the usual fashion snob attitude found in so many Perth boutiques. Nikky just genuinely LOVES fashion and wants to share that love and incredible eye for all things fabulous with you. Not only that, Nikky doesn't just stock the overpriced and out of reach labels. Nikky's down to earth attitude flows through to her stock and makes sure everyone can afford to look super cool on the street. As a regular Nikky is always showing me catalogues  so I know what is coming in soon, showing me new styles and how to wear the latest trends in ways I hadn't thought of before. But that treatment isn't just for me its for everyone that comes in.
I guess with all this gushing you can tell I have a bit of a girl crush and probably want to know more about the labels you can find there;
  • Shona Joy
  • Natasha Gan
  • Mink Pink
  • Nobody Jeans
  • Mesop
  • Mink Pink and more....... 

I think everyone should make the time if in the area to check it out and for all the girls living on the North Coast - NO EXCUSES! Get there now!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment